Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New 3DS games!

So, as I said in my previous blog, I was planning on getting this game:

So, I did.  I went to Best Buy today to pick up a couple of Blu-Rays and went to their video game section to look for it, but didn't find it.  My local Best Buy is notorious for not putting out new product on shelves in a timely manner, so I had to ask for it.  Anyway, while I was browsing for it, I also found this!

Sorry for the small pic.  Had a really hard time finding a picture of the box art for some reason.  Anyway, this proves to me how far out of the loop I've been in Video Game World when I had NO IDEA this game was already out!  This has been one of my most anticipated games in a long time.  Ever since I first heard they were making this in Japan, I begged and pleaded and prayed for a release stateside.  I got really excited when I heard they making the translation for it in English, but then... too much FFXIV.  It completely slipped under my radar.  Well... screw that!  This isn't happening again.  I'm paying attention to the games I'm interested in getting from this point forward!

Only question now is... which one do I start first?  Hmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment